Written by: Shanice Pillay
Valentine’s Day has arrived and the stress for everyone is what to get their Valentine. Not to worry, here are some great ideas.
- The most popular gifting idea around is a gift jar with reasons. This gift idea is affordable and can be made with all recyclable items. All you will need is a jam jar some ribbon and paper. Depending on the number of years, will be the number of the scroll cards that go in the jar, and decorate however you please. They will love it!
- Another great idea for your loved one is a pillow that’s been printed on. The pillow can be bought from any home store and printed on at any printing store. In this case, our Valentine loves Liverpool. He/she will love this as its small and thoughtful.
- Any Valentine enjoys reading love notes that are tucked away in their diary. It can be any size hardcover book covered in any gift wrap and in between the random pages, cute motivational messages that will inspire your loved ones throughout the day. This gift will be sure to leave them gleaming!
- Their initials are great way to add colour to his/her office or room. This can be made from card board and decorated as you please.
- Gift Frames are never a thing of the past. Making a frame from any raw materials at home and adding your own spin on things makes it more meaningful.