LET’S COOK THE TRAILER, AT THE STADUM
By: Tony Manyangadze
While others were enjoying the exhilarating game of legends, disaster was cooking within the Moses Mabhida Stadium.
This after a fast foods vending trailer went alight forcing customers and workers to look for the emergency exits and run for their dear life.
Surprisingly, it took close to ten minutes for the fire to be extinguished simply because the fire extinguisher was not anywhere near the burning trailer but had to be sourced elsewhere.
Onlookers quickly took out their phones and started taking pictures and videos while the crew was doing its best to take out the fire.
Luckily no one was injured and the fire was successfully extinguished before it got way out of hand.